Saturday, July 24, 2010

Skippable Months

I've decided that life needs to skip the month of August so that I can have KH: Birth by Sleep on Sept. 7th, then we can jump all the way to my birthday and then to November, so that Harry Potter 7 can come out in theaters. And then, why not skip to Christmas? Ha! if only!

Was alone at work yesterday; had about fifteen students in the span of four hours, so it was definitely within my capabilities. :) Karla is no longer working with us, she's on vacation after Dr. G suggested she take the rest of hte summer off lol. Jacob was at a funeral, which made me a little sad for it; it was for one of my friends... I which I knew what to say to things like that... but he seemed well enough on Thursday.

Brian and I ordered pizza yesterday, and I had a monter-size 64oz. thing of Dr. Pepper. COULD NOT sleep to save my life, stayed up 'till 3 and I woke up at 7, still wired. I'll probably crash around midday to take a nap. He downloaded this old game, which I'd honestly hadn't heard of before, but still pretended to amuse him; we played till the better part of the night. Star Wars: Battle Grounds, I believe.

Called mum yesterday as well. She's happy and also has her teaching job lined up, I'm so excited for her! I'll keep her in my prayers.

For now,

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment