Thursday, July 29, 2010

The End is Upon Us

...of summer vacation, anyway lol. Only one more week of work (and the Monday after that)... I can honestly say I've enjoyed working this summer as a tutor. It's definitely become part of who I am as a person, and I'd like to think it's made me a better individual. :)

The boss and I had some bonding time one evening as I was closing; we talked about what the Center has become over the years she's worked there. It was a cool boss/employee moment, I must say; I feel like she's seen how hard I work and has come to appreciate me on a higher level than the other tutors (especially in contrast to Karla and Jacob's unreliability lol).

It's been a good week at home, as well. Brian and I have been making better and better food each day; and I've definitely become more creative in the kitchen. Cleaning is still a bother, but oh well lol. In any case, I'm going back home tomorrow, which will be nice. Talia and I have scheduled bowling on Saturday; and I keep trying to invite Amber to the movies tomorrow, but she's not answering my texts, so to heck with her! I'll ask T if she wants to go instead. Jonathan's been rather distant lately, I can invite him too, I guess.

No other news really. No drama, thankfully;

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment