Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week 4

Been a while since I've posted; surprisingly, there's very little to say at this point. On one hand, my boyfriend and I broke up last Tuesday. It was a tough decision, but it had to be done. All I'll say I say is that I should have let him down a little easier and given a little more thought into the situation. Nonetheless, this breakup was not solely my fault, but I'm not the type to blame others, so I'll leave it at that.

School's been going without a hitch. Mon., Wed. and Fridays I have Thermodynamics with Dr. P and Aerodynamics with Dr. Sh. They look rather promising and are definitely going to occupy the bulk of my attention, though not necessarily of my homework time (that may or may not make sense later). Dr. P is somewhat of a jerk and thinks he's better than the rest of the world, however; that's something I'll have to learn to tolerate. Dr. Sh is typically spoken of badly, but I like the guy. He has a small sense of humor, but that's enough for an Engineering professor. Today, we we were talking about absolute pressure and someone asked a question related to that and he answered, "Absolutely!" Ha, ha! (This may not seem funny in a few days).

Tuesdays and Thursdays I have Physics, Engineering Analysis, and Orbital Mechanics. Now, these classes seem easy but are taking most of my time when it comes to homework. Physics is a push-over and Dr. H is somewhat awkward at times. Homework's online and that's never a good thing. Engr Analysis is with Dr. Sev; he's my favorite so far. He's down to Earth, has a great accent (Russian, but not too pronounced), and is rather handsome. Anyway, he assigns boat-loads of homework and it's taking me at least three hours per assignment, which is long for me. And Orbital Mech with Dr. B is gonna be hard. I'm having trouble following him because he lecture at a million words per second and it's a tough subject. But the homework has helped, even if's taking another three hours per assignment.

Work has been fantastic. My schedule is not as fantastic as the work itself, but it was the only way to get 20 hrs a week. I work as a tutor at our community college. We haven't been having too many students, which leaves lots of room to do my own homework, ha! For the record, two of the tutors are hot! Gus is amazingly cute in his skater-ish-wanna-be sort of way; and Jacob is just good looking and super smart, which is a turn-on. That's all I'll say on that matter for now.

Went to a meeting today for Habit for Humanity, which Brian hosted. He looked all professional, hosting a meeting. Ha ha! Anyway, Amber was going to go with me, but she had class around the same time (evening classes have got to suck). We met back up afterward and went to the gym (Amber, Jon and I) for the first time in ages; God, I missed the gym. Went to their place after taking a quick shower; just back actually (and finished this post).

This guy, Tim, was texting me while I was at Jon and Amber's place. I used to like Tim, but after I found out that he's actually a lot older than he looks, I've sort of backed of. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he's straight anyway. But he sent me a random and purposeless text and he had a short conversation, which I think ended because I scared him off or something (I sound a little too gay in text messages some times... oh well).

That's about all I have to say really. This weekend should be fun; if everything happens like planned, I'll write about it afterward. With that, goodnight.

~Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment