Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sleepy Thursday

Had trouble staying up throughout my classes today. I woke up earlier than I should have without realizing it, so I forced myself to get up without needing to. It wasn't that big of a deal, in any case.

Got all my homework done for tomorrow at work; there were hardly any students when I went to work today, which was nice, but I'm starting to get worried I won't be needed any more. (This is not likely to happen; I'm a great tutor).

Going to Jon's again tonight. Amber's class was canceled tomorrow, so she decided to go back home early (it seems like she's acting on whims more often than before). Jon and I are likely to work on some homework (not exactly, ha!) and then play some Halo 3!

That will do for today. Goodnight,

~Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment